The Association of Old Crows 60th International Symposium & Convention
Dec. 11-13 | National Harbor, MD
2023 Theme: Advancing EMS Superiority Through Strategic Alliances and Partnerships | Join us at the industry's leading event to hear from subject-matter experts, explore a show floor brimming with the latest cutting-edge technology and network with stakeholders, thought leaders and experts in the field.
Explore the Dynamic Agenda
Dive into subject-specific sessions led by expert speakers who are at the forefront of the field. Don't miss this opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and insights
View the Agenda
Browse the Show Floor
With a lineup of over 150 exhibitors, you'll be amazed by the cutting-edge products and solutions showcased on the show floor. This is your chance to stay ahead of the curve and walk our largest showcase in over a decade!
Take a Look
Become a Sponsor | AOC provides numerous sponsorship opportunities allowing you to introduce your product and/or company to our audience. Learn more or contact Sean Fitzgerald, AOC Sales & Client Operations Manager, at 703-549-1600 x222 or email@example.com
Cyber Electromagnetic Activity (CEMA) 2024
April 30 – May 2 | Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Theme: EW Overmatch – Reestablishing Dominance in the Electromagnetic Spectrum
Taking place at a critical juncture for electronic warfare (EW), CEMA 2024 marks a significant moment as the Army is on the verge of fielding terrestrial and airborne EW capabilities after a 30+ year hiatus.
You're invited to submit an original, unclassified abstract focused on one of the following key topics:
- Science & Technology: Current, emerging and future trends in EW/Cyber/SIGINT/IO technologies, architecture, techniques, use of machine learning/artificial intelligence and other novel technologies
- Acquisition Programs: Updates from key leadership, program and capability managers and policy makers on current and emerging programs of record, quick reaction capabilities and rapid prototyping efforts
- Exercises & Experimentation: Lessons learned from CEMA exercises and experimentation
- DOTMLPF-P: Integrating holistic CEMA solutions into Army and Joint formations in support of multidomain operations
- From the Field: Feedback on current employment of CEMA capabilities from operational units, emerging CONOPS, TTPs, signature management and force structure implications
- Special Emphasis Topics: Multi-Domain Systems of Systems, Information Advantage
Intelligence Production in support of CEMA operations, Distributed Operations, Indo-Pacific unique requirements, Navigation Warfare, Machine Learning and Automation, Electromagnetic Battle Management in support of Joint All Domain Command and Control
Submission deadline: Jan. 19
Reach your target audience at CEMA 2024! AOC sponsorships are a great way to increase your reach and be closest to those in the CEMA industry. Browse sponsorship opportunities for CEMA 2024
Collaborative EW Symposium 2024
March 12-14 | Point Mugu, California
Theme: EW at Scale – EW Capabilities for Near Peer Force on Force Warfighting
Presentations may deal with the Symposium themes and topics directly or indirectly. Any important EW presentation will be considered as all such are relevant to the stated Symposiums topics and theme.
Potential presenters are challenged to explore collaborative EW through innovation and invention. Presentations or demonstrations from US DOD, Industry and Academia are requested for the following topics:
- Scaling up currently existing EW capabilities for US and Allied Forces
- Designing New EW Systems for Rapid and Affordable Capability Expansion
- Designing and/or Upgrading EW Systems for the ever expanding use of the EMS in warfighting:
- Sharing EW Mission Capabilities across Services
- Warfighter Perspective
Submission deadline: Nov. 29
Reach your audience at Collaborative EW Symposium 2024. When you partner with AOC, you come face-to-face with professionals directly involved in the EW/EMSO industry. Browse sponsorship opportunities for Collaborative EW Symposium 2024.
AOC Europe 2024
May 13-15 | Oslo, Norway
Theme: Alliances and collaborations in supporting multi-domain electronic warfare operations
We are pleased to inform you that speaker applications for AOC Europe 2024 are now open. This is the perfect opportunity to let your thoughts take centre stage and share your expertise. As the complexity of multi-domain operations and the integration required to control and dominate the electromagnetic spectrum present significant challenges; we are inviting EW experts to share their cutting-edge research and findings at our conference next year.
Submission deadline: Dec. 15
We know it's hard to stay up to date on new advancements in the electromagnetic spectrum operations industry. That's why we created the Product Showcase, a monthly collection of the latest product updates and announcements from our industry partners. View the latest issue using the link below!
Be Featured in the Next Product Showcase Issue | Contact Mr. Sean Fitzgerald, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-549-1600 ext 222.
2024 AOC Sponsorship Catalog
AOC connects electromagnetic warfare practitioners, industry partners, policymakers and procurement decision-makers.
For more than 55 years, electronic warfare (EW), electromagnetic spectrum operations (EMSO), cyber electromagnetic activities (CEMA) and information operations (IO) professionals from military, government, industry and academia have looked to AOC to provide access to emerging technologies and the latest developments to protect the warfighter.
Plan to partner with AOC in 2024! AOC sponsorships are a great way to increase your reach and be part of what's happening now in the EMSO industry.
Advances in Microwave Photonics for Electronic Warfare Systems
Nov. 30 | 2 p.m. ET
Recent advances in microwave photonics bring new opportunities to improve electronic warfare systems. These advances – including breakthroughs in modulation efficiency, integrated photonic circuits and innovative architectures – enable the use of microwave photonics for direct distribution and processing of analog signals. We present these key developments in microwave photonics and describe how they can be applied to many EW systems:
- Improvements to electro-optic modulator technology allow systems to operate over extremely wide bandwidths (0-100 GHz) without the need for a low-noise RF amplifier
- Microwave photonic non-blocking switching enables flexible signal distribution between multiple functions
- Integration of photonics components for electrically steered antenna arrays with improved noise figure and more flexible beam forming
- Advanced filtering techniques including software-defined notch filters with tunable bandwidth (from sub-100 MHz to 2 GHz) and up to 70 dB notch depth, with multiple independent notches tunable over 40 GHz
- Receiver dynamic range extension using self-tracking notch filters, capable of automatically and simultaneously suppressing multiple interfering signals above a selectable (and adjustable) input power threshold over a 20 GHz instantaneous bandwidth by producing narrow (sub-100 MHz) notch filters whose depth is proportional to the interfering signal amplitude, with response times of less than 4 nanoseconds
- Microwave frequency conversion using photonics for reduced spurious signals and wider instantaneous bandwidths
- SOSA-aligned, ruggedized 6U and 3U packaging of photonic systems
Examples of each of these developments will be described, showing a path to near-term implementation of microwave photonics in EW systems.
Save Your Seat
Present a Webinar
Educating and informing the Electromagnetic Warfare community is at the heart of AOC’s mission. As the leader in training EMSO and EW professionals worldwide, AOC offers a wide selection of professional development courses and webinars on various topics led by experts in the field.
Be at the forefront of educating the men and women in the EW/EMSO industry and submit a proposal to instruct our next live webinar.
The Association of Old Crows is pleased to provide its online Career Center – the premier resource to connect career opportunities with highly qualified EW, EMSO, CEMA, SIGINT, ELINT & IO talent. You can access the AOC Career Center at https://careers.crows.org.
• Electrical/Power Systems Engineer – Applied Research Associates, Inc. – Reston, Virginia, United States
• Systems Engineer – B&A – Washington, DC, United States
48th Dixie Crow Symposium
March 24-27, 2024
The Symposium Committee, Dixie Crow Chapter President, Adam Delestowicz and the Chapter Directors cordially invite you to join us for all the exciting events described here. Thank you in advance for your support of this important Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Trade Show.
Download a complete schedule of events here. To register for the symposium click here.
The sponsorship opportunities help fund the Dixie Crow Education Foundation, a 501(c) 3 organization. This is a great company opportunity to provide branding visibility to over 2000+ government/military/academia and industry attendees. All sponsorships directly fund Dixie Crow STEM Scholarships and are tax deductible.
The rebirth of the “Main Battery” is more than just a strategic move; it’s a nod to the Navy’s rich history and a tribute to the veterans who served before. (JED)
The Israeli military said it found weapons and other equipment used by the militant group Hamas after entering Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City, a major complex that is the territory's largest medical center. (NPR)
President Joe Biden meets Chinese leader Xi Jinping for the first time in a year on Wednesday for talks that may ease friction between the two superpowers over military conflicts, drug-trafficking and artificial intelligence. (Reuters)