SUPPORT STEM WITH A DISPLAY at the 52nd Annual AOC International Symposium and Convention
December 1-3 | Marriott Marquis and D.C. Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
STEM SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITIES
In recent years, STEM Education has become an imperative and worthy initiative in the U.S. The AOC is joining this cause, starting with its inaugural STEM program. The high school and college students attending this event are at a pivotal point in their education, allowing us the opportunity to capture their interests in STEM subjects and potentially inspire them to continue into careers in these essential fields.
Help us inspire these STEM students – the future innovators, inventors and leaders of this nation – to become Spectrum Warriors and Young Crows. We are seeking cool static displays the students can see and touch. If you can provide a display, please contact Pamela Wallace, firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEM sponsorship opportunities
Registration and housing are now open for the AOC International Symposium and Convention. Take advantage of early bird discounts until September 21!
Electromagnetic spectrum (EMS) dominance in the future will require that we synchronize EW and cyber to achieve spectrum dominance. The U.S. Department of Defense, along with its industry partners, faces an uncertain global security environment driven by adversaries who recognize that the EMS has become vital to the success of their campaigns. Adversaries are aggressively fielding electronic warfare systems and cyber systems/technologies that significantly erode DoD’s ability to use and control the EMS while conducting military operations. During this year’s symposium, we have 12 sessions set up to examine various aspects of the evolving EW and cyber strategic relationship and how they impact the EMS.
KEYNOTE AND MAJOR SPEAKERS
- Gen. John Hyten, Commander, Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base
- Air Commodore Madelein Spit, Royal Netherlands Air Force, Chief NATO Air Force Armaments Group
- Gen. Michael Hayden (Ret.), former Director of the National Security Agency, Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence and Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- Lt. Gen. David Deptula (Ret.), former USAF/A-2
- Lt. Gen. Bradley A. Heithold, Commander, Air Force Special Operations Command
- Dr. Paul G. Kaminski, CEO of Technovation Inc., former Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition & Technology, former Chairman of DSB, AOC 2000 Gold Medal awardee and former AOC Senior Advisory Board
- Dr. Mark Maybury, CTO, MITRE and former AF Chief Scientist
- Dr. William Roper, Director, Strategic Capabilities Office at the Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Dr. Thomas Kennedy, Chairman and CEO, Raytheon Company
- Ms. Michele Weslander Quaid, Chief, Innovation Evangelist, Google, Inc.
Exhibit space is almost sold out! Secure your spot today. Contact Stew Taylor at email@example.com.
Exhibit Hall Show Hours
Tuesday, December 1: 4 p.m.-7:30 p.m. (with reception)
Wednesday, December 2: 1 p.m.-6 p.m. (with lunch and reception)
Thursday, December 3: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. (with lunch)